2,020 Like 60 Dislike
An in-depth look at Hollow Knight's levels, bosses, and combat. Script: https://jphanderson.wordpress.com/2017/09/24/hollow-knight-script/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/jph_anderson Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JosephAnderson Books: https://www.amazon.com/Joseph-Anderson/e/B006XDCXPI
Hollow Knight Lifeblood Update is a public beta that was released by Team Cherry (by surprise) just a week ago. It featured a HUGE LOAD of changes: bosses, enemies, npcs, items, animations, audio and more! Basically, the whole game got a little makeover. There were a lot of talk and text about the changes but no video so here ya go! New Sly Audio: https://youtu.be/xsJngslGBPw Websites I used for research (thank you to these fellows): http://hollowknight.wikia.com/wiki/Lifeblood https://www.reddit.com/r/HollowKnight/comments/86tqh5/spoilers_compilation_of_changes_with_lifeblood/ https://steamcommunity.com/app/367520/discussions/0/1698294337790250989/ Buy Hollow Knight, must I say more? http://store.steampowered.com/app/367520/Hollow_Knight/ Music: Hive Knight Theme by Christopher Larkin
Latest Shovel Knight video: Why Specter Knight NG+ is the Best https://youtu.be/yHbV5PjtQzI Please continue to tell me how wrong I am about the staff of striking. I concede that you guys are right but I think I need to hear it a couple hundred more times. I've got some issues with the items in Shovel Knight. Here I'll be discussing, among other things, Shovel Knight's phase locket, Specter Knight's will skull, and Plague Knight's vat. To me the items are at once the best in the game and also the worst. What exactly does that mean? Well, you'll have to watch the video to find out. Also I can't wait for King Knight! KING OF CARDS HYPE. Twitter: https://twitter.com/NotthebeesGames 12:42 Playstation Plus or Minus April 2018 wrap up.
CHASM is a Metroidvania game with a unique gimmick of having every run procedurally generated in an attempt to make each playthrough unique. Let's discuss why this kind of design enforces mediocrity in a game that might otherwise have been pretty good and why CHASM is not very good and what makes Metroidvanias fun. Join the community on Discord! ► https://discord.gg/NcthbGQ Support me on Patreon! ► http://bit.ly/2sEpf0M --- ATTRIBUTIONS: All music from Epidemic Sound. https://www.epidemicsound.com/ Video sources that aren't me: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - https://youtu.be/JZjNRfg4EGI Dark Souls 3 - https://youtu.be/PTEIUoAPR0g Axiom Verge - https://youtu.be/f-Du4qPXzbs Ori and the Blind Forest - https://youtu.be/bnGAdtdLX9I --- SUBSCRIBE! ► http://bit.ly/29Kriag Check out my gameplay channel! ► http://bit.ly/29R7Ckf Follow me on Twitter! ► https://twitter.com/ingeniousclown Follow me on Twitch! ► http://www.twitch.tv/ingeniousclown
Cuphead has finally been released after much anticipation over the years since its announcement... but it's hard. Is it too hard? Is it any good? Join the community on Discord! ► https://discord.gg/NcthbGQ Support me on Patreon! ► http://bit.ly/2sEpf0M Release date: September 29th, 2017 Cuphead on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/ --- Cuphead is a classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era, i.e. traditional hand drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings. Play as Cuphead or Mugman (in single player or local co-op) as you traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves, and discover hidden secrets while you try to pay your debt back to the devil! --- SUBSCRIBE! ► http://bit.ly/29Kriag Check out my gameplay channel! ► http://bit.ly/29R7Ckf Follow me on Twitter! ► https://twitter.com/ingeniousclown Follow me on Twitch! ► http://www.twitch.tv/ingeniousclown
Hollow Knight released early 2017 to critical acclaim. In August, we got Hidden Dreams, and then in October, The Grimm Troupe. I've reviewed the base game, and I figured it would be a great time to review and critique these two small DLC expansions.
Watch my playthrough of The Grimm Troupe here: https://youtu.be/AI4rIkF2gow
Or try this video instead if you want to watch me scream at Zote in Hidden Dreams: https://youtu.be/TRwY1AkAfYo
Join the community on Discord! ► https://discord.gg/NcthbGQ
Support me on Patreon! ► http://bit.ly/2sEpf0M
All music is from the Hollow Knight OST.
Carefree Melody footage:
Brave the Depths of a Forgotten Kingdom
Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps an ancient, ruined kingdom. Many are drawn below the surface, searching for riches, or glory, or answers to old secrets.
Hollow Knight is a classically styled 2D action adventure across a vast interconnected world. Explore twisting caverns, ancient cities and deadly wastes; battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs; and solve ancient mysteries at the kingdom's heart.
- Classic side-scrolling action, with all the modern trimmings.
- Tightly tuned 2D controls. Dodge, dash and slash your way through even the most deadly adversaries.
- Explore a vast interconnected world of forgotten highways, overgrown wilds and ruined cities.
- Forge your own path! The world of Hallownest is expansive and open. Choose which paths you take, which enemies you face and find your own way forward.
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities! Gain spells, strength and speed. Leap to new heights on ethereal wings. Dash forward in a blazing flash. Blast foes with fiery Soul!
- Equip Charms! Ancient relics that offer bizarre new powers and abilities. Choose your favourites and make your journey unique!
- An enormous cast of cute and creepy characters all brought to life with traditional 2D frame-by-frame animation.
- Over 130 enemies! 30 epic bosses! Face ferocious beasts and vanquish ancient knights on your quest through the kingdom. Track down every last twisted foe and add them to your Hunter's Journal!
- Leap into minds with the Dream Nail. Uncover a whole other side to the characters you meet and the enemies you face.
- Beautiful painted landscapes, with extravagant parallax, give a unique sense of depth to a side-on world.
- Chart your journey with extensive mapping tools. Buy compasses, quills, maps and pins to enhance your understanding of Hollow Knight’s many twisting landscapes.
- A haunting, intimate score accompanies the player on their journey, composed by Christopher Larkin. The score echoes the majesty and sadness of a civilisation brought to ruin.
- Complete Hollow Knight to unlock Steel Soul Mode, the ultimate challenge!
An Evocative Hand-Crafted World
The world of Hollow Knight is brought to life in vivid, moody detail, its caverns alive with bizarre and terrifying creatures, each animated by hand in a traditional 2D style.
Every new area you’ll discover is beautifully unique and strange, teeming with new creatures and characters. Take in the sights and uncover new wonders hidden off of the beaten path.
If you like classic gameplay, cute but creepy characters, epic adventure and beautiful, gothic worlds, then Hollow Knight awaits!
Hollow Knight on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/367520/
SUBSCRIBE! ► http://bit.ly/29Kriag
Check out my gameplay channel! ► http://bit.ly/29R7Ckf
Follow me on Twitter! ► https://twitter.com/ingeniousclown
Follow me on Twitch! ► http://www.twitch.tv/ingeniousclown